Thursday, October 13, 2011

Milan = Fashion. Charity. Eat. Eat. Eat. Eat...Fashion.

I just got back from a quick trip to Milan to visit my PR agency, Studio Next, and took some photos of my visit to share with you.
Leila Paleirmo my PR agent. I love her glasses!



Italy=gaining weight...



Corso Como is a must-see stop in Milan. They are already sold out of our last collection and will soon be stocking our New Wave collection.




Sarah Maino from Vogue Italy organized the surprise shopping event that was held to benefit a charity dedicated to helping children in Asia who are born with cleft palette.



Carla Sozzani, owner of Corso Como



Brands like Lacoste, Prada, Missoni, Fendi and many others donated pieces for the event, which were then placed in surprise bags with different prices for guests to purchase, with all proceeds going to the charity.






1 comment:

  1. Hey, just wanted to say that this was a very well written post and I enjoyed reading it. It's great to see someone sharing interesting information on the internet.

    ReplyDelete