Saturday, June 11, 2011

Le Schmuck

My friend Phi Diem always knows the latest places to be from Paris to New York. Whether it is a great new restaurant or a hidden vintage shop, Phi Diem knows about it. So when she told me about a new restaurant in Odéon, I knew I had to try it.



Le Schmuck was created by comedian Gilles Lellouche and friends Romain Dian, Antoine de Tavernost and Hugo Selignac with a nightclub of the same name near the Champs Elysées on Rue de Ponthieu. 


Le Schmuck in Odéon was designed by Laura Gonzalez, with its interior aiming to give each diner the opportunity to find their niche with a unique table setting featuring different mirrors, vintage photos, tapestries and wallpapers prints to reflect the mood of that place setting. In September, Le Schmuck will become a club after midnight, while remaining a restaurant during the day.

I had beef and girolles with a brioche as a pain perdu for dessert, which was super f***ing really good! There is also a tearoom within the restaurant, so you can enjoy all their desserts at any time of day.




Enjoy Le Schmuck!!
Photographer : Laura Chivet

4 comments:

  1. Simply stunning! I've never really tried to make tags before. Yours are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wanted to let you know I love your blog and am your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Excellent stuff from you, man. I’ve read your things before and you are just too awesome. I adore what you have got right here. You make it entertaining and you still manage to keep it smart.This is truly a great blog thanks for sharing "

    ReplyDelete