Thursday, October 20, 2011

La Fiancée Volage-The Unfaithful Fiancée

The New Wave Collection has three new styles of rings: the Bernadette, Lucienne, and Louise. Ever since I got the samples, I have kept at least one of them on at all times; I love the allure of them and how edgy yet classy they look.

They work with any outfit, from a night out to everyday wear. I like them so much, I decided we had to have a photo shoot all about them!




My inspiration came from old-fashioned French engagement rings and the hand ornaments worn by Indian courtesans dancing the Khatak for the Mughal royal court. 






4 comments:

  1. Love it! The rings are all so pretty... No special occasion needed to get such a beautiful ring :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. for more beauty and make up see:
    http://free-make-up.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never know about this topic. It’s really interesting to read.. I like this blog to know about new things. Thanks for this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gros coup de coeur pour la bague ressemblant légèrement à une fleur.

    Mais, question: est-ce une bague ou bien ce qui se nomme "claws" dans la boutique en ligne, c'est à dire plusieurs bagues attachées? Auquel cas, je pleure.

    ReplyDelete