Friday, March 11, 2011

GLO THE NEW BORN OF MSN AND GUESS WHO IS THE GODMOTHER ? M. LIKE MYSELF

Yesterday was the launching of the online magazine  Glo France
I had the great privilege to be chosen to support it.


Nicolas Schaettel Executive Producer MSN France




On this special occasion I had to prepare a speech. Of course no need to say that when my turn arrived I forgot everything but still …......................................


............ I rocked it. 

Glo is one of the first online magazine that really gives the illusion of a real magazine.
Check out the book application it’s really cool.

If you're tired to tear out all the pages of your beloved (and by the way, really expensive) paper magazines, you're gonna fall in love with this application. It gives you the opportunity to stock online images, articles, all the things you need to create your own universe. As a designer, I find it really useful.

Trust me, it's pretty good!


Interview with PURETREND 
More interviews !!!
Having fun with my girls Nadia and Deedee


I really enjoyed the party, the Msn and Hopscotch teams were really welcoming. The party was launched in a photo studio, where you could get a make over and pose like a star then get a fake printed cover of Glo.




I had a lot of fun, posing with my friends, drinking mimosa (champagne+orange drop),



Hervey Ambomo from The Materialiste,  Ykone & MTRLST

Mathieu Lebreton Associate director of  Ykone
I need to pay a special tribute to the dj for his surprising but yet really enjoyable zanini remix of the song « Si tu veux ou tu veux pas ». 






You’ll discover some pieces of my new collection in the first issue of Glo so don’t forget to keep an eye on my blog.
XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment